Should I feel guilty??

(Thursday, 31 Okt 2008)

Today, I really felt the consequences of my bad time management. I realize that for about this two weeks, I’ve caught in a bad-time-management condition. Going to bed late, woke up late, missed the bus, and some unusual things happened. It’s not because of spending too much time in front of TV (I even can’t understand when my friends were talking about film or anything they watched in television because the TV in my living room almost never be turned on, except when the news, Islamic speech, or political debate are intresting enough to be watched by my mom), play games, take a walk, go shopping, or another pleasure. I even missed reading the newspaper in this two days. Arrived at home, then I always read the newspaper in the living room, But since the day before yesterday, I haven’t read the newspaper, maybe tonight I’ll read those three.

Then, every night I used to do my assignment and study for tomorrow’s lesson. But it can’t be done well since I was caught in this bad-time-management condition. But now I realized, all I have to do is fighting. Fight against my own self. I have to get it all back, my good-time management of course. And, I’ll try to do the things greater than before.

Next Monday, I’ll have big quiz of Algorithm and Programming part II. I’m quite scared and nervous whenever I think about that. I haven’t do any exercise like what I used to do. I haven’t understand some new syntax and source code. I just understand the concept from what my teacher had taught, but I even don’t have time to try it. And the shocking news is, the test will be divided into two kinds, one for the student who decide to focus in Information System, and one for those who choose Software Engineering. And in 1st semester, I’ve decided to chose the last one. It means that I’ll get higher level of difficulties. And the only thing I have to do in this weekend (Saturday and Sunday, beside watch Ten2Five performance, of course) is spending my day in front of the computer, thinking, coding, compiling…. and heal the time-management-condition inside myself.

…and I really need ur help. Please send me Ur prayer. Send me any prayer about that. I hope I can pull it through and survive in this quite difficult situation. Thank you, Friends…=)

4 komentar:

CloudZ said...

Juzzzt do your b'st and let Him give you all the rest. Jia You (^_^)V

Tiara said...

@CloudZ
thx bgd bwat supportnya ya, Bro...

armeida said...

sama2 aja mut....
terkadang kita perlu nunggu h-1 bahkan h-12 jam baru bisa mikir apa yang sharusnya kita pikirin besoknya....
yang ada kita stresss n menggila seketika....
pekerjaan g fokus n jadinya asal2an n kurang maksimal.....

q bisa nyaranin aja dengerin bener2 dosennya pas ngomong pokoknya kalo bisa g ada yang terlewat...paling tidak materinya g bakal jauh dari dosennnya kan....terus setelah kuliah beri waktu lima menit aja buat diskusi temen bahkan untuk sekedar mengatakan "tadi itu dosennya ngomong apa c kayaknya g penting deh...." yang penting resapi dulu....rasakan rasa butuh untuk mengerti dan rasa butuh untuk melakukan dalam dirimu......dan ingat bahwa tubuhmu terkadang hanya butuh istirahat tuk mengerti segalanya....mungkin ini buruk saat tak tepat tapi ini penting!!!plan...plan....and plan...!!!
hehehe tapi oarang yang ngasih saran ini juga masih belum bisa disiplin ma apa yang dia telah rencanakan jadi....lets do what we should do....coz like my kalkulus lecturer said that "U CAN IF U THINK U CAN"jadi kalo kamu mw bisa ya pikir dulu kamu bisa.....misal ada tugas sepuluh dan harus dikumpulin besok dan kamu juga butuh istirahat maka berpikirlah bahwa seluruh tugasmu akan selesai tepat dengan waktunya dan kamu juga bakal bisa istirahat dan a bad time management will keep away from u!!!!lets try....

Tiara said...

Wow,,that's a great advice, Mei....


bener bangettt...aq juga sedang berusaha

Percaya aja klo qta bisa,, d kampusQ jg sering berkumandang kata2..."Yes, I can because we believe that I can!!"

Smangat trus ya, Mei!!

Salam Dahsyat!!

NB. Klo blog-mu udh jadi kasi tw yah...=)

Post a Comment