Anger, Wise, and Smile…

Today, I got a precious lesson. Something strange has happened on me. How strange it was? I think it’s so strange, because I can count by my one-hand’s fingers, how many times the moment like that has happened on me. Yes, really…and it makes me feel different.

This afternoon, my lecturer, Mr. Rudi, was angry to me,,,what? really? yes, he became angry to me. You know why? it’s because I do something. You know what I’ve done? I was making some noise at the class, I laugh loudly because of my friend’s activity. I laugh at it. At that time, the class was quite noisy, but my laugh made it clear. Making my teacher angry is really not my habit. It made my lecturer thought that I was the one who cause noise in the class. From what he said, I think, he thought that I let his explanation just flying around my head or thought that I do not want to get his explanation. Oh, Sir… I never meant to do those things to you. Really,,, I luv study, I like ur subject, I like the way you teach, I’m proud to be your student. I never meant to do those things to you, Sir.

When he say that he is disappointed, and show his anger. I feel something different in myself. Something that I haven’t felt for a long time. Something strange inside my soul. I just think,,”Oh,I must be so stupid. How can I make him angry. I have to do something...” then, my mind was spinning round and round... makes me remember the time about a years ago, you can read it at “Antara Profesor, Rektor, dan Humbleness”. Maybe, if I haven’t got it before, I’ll do something crazy. But, at that time, I just want to go to his office to apologize that mistake.

Then, after class,,Rara accompanied me to go to the lecturer’s office. But,before decide to go to Mr. Rudi’s office, the first one whose face ran across my mind was Mr. Romy. Yes, Mr. Romy Budhi Widodo S.T., M.T. (a.k.a Pak Romy) is my mentor in Kristen Nygaard group. Together with Ms. Liani Stelladewinata (Ce Ella), they will be our guide, consultant, sharing partner, etc until we’re ready to face the real world. Mr. Romy is a very nice, patient, and helpful person. His attitude and behavior is quite same with my daddy. Have a mentor like him, makes me almost feel like I have another dad at campus.

Entered Mr. Romy’s room, I told him what has happened. His words let myself calm down, better than before. He told me that it wasn’t really matter for Mr. Rudy. He ask me not to think about it too deeply. He told me that Mr. Rudy is a nice and wise person, and he must not happy to let me down But, I still can’t stop blaming myself… Then, Mr. Romy agree that I’d go to Mr. Rudy’s affice to make an apology.

When I was leaving Mr Romy’s office, I met Mr. Rudy at the door. Then, Mr. Romy call me back, and he says to Mr Rudi..

“Mr. Rudi, Mutiara want to say something to you…”

(with nothing-happened-face) “Oh, yes…just say it…”

“Mr…I’m so sorry for the mistakes I’ve made this afternoon. I never meant to do it. I’m really sorry?”

(in surprised face)“…oh, what? oh, please…don’t think about it. It wasn’t any matter”

“….I’m really sorry, I won’t do it again” (with tears almost running down)

“oh, please… never mind. Just let it go. I’m so sorry that I’ve let u down. If I know this before, I won’t do it to you… so, please..don’t be sad”

“thank you, Sir..”

then I ask for permittion to go out of Mr. Romy’s office. But, I still think about that. Wipe my-almost-running-down-tears, Rara and I stand at the corner of lecturer’s office corridor. Smooth seas do not meke skillful sailor, right? and I’m really thanks for what Allah has given to me.

Then, when I have to do an interview test, explain algorithm to some new students, stand to wait for tha rain, I didn’t feel blue like what I’ve felt before. Then, I share this story with some close friends and also some partners in KBI community, I want to show them a lesson. It’s a really precious lesson for me. I’m really proud to have the great lecturer here. I’m really glad to have wonderful people around me. Thank’s God for all you gave to me =)

6 komentar:

constantine said...

hue he5.... kmaren kyk'e ae sok cool,, ketawa ketiwi sana sini,, ndak tau'e nangis bombay.... duh emane se aku ndak liak,, bisa diulangi?! hue he5..... btw,, tadi d kelas koq diem ae se?! he5.... tumben ndak ketawa ketiwi?!

constantine said...

yo wes,, mo nangis,, mo guling2,, mo apa juga terserah kamu wes,, yg pasti,, paragraf terakhir itu klo Li Lao Shi bilang "very touching",, gt..... hue he5.....

RZED said...

Ehem..

It's my pleasure to read n give a lil' word bout it,,
Juzt wanna share a lil bit thing 'bout Muuttii. .
A calm n smiling gulz with a unique act 'n dreamz,,
A never down gulz..
if there is a compii branded by "intel inside", so this kind of gulz also has "spirit inside" . .

Be a wise gulz 'n reach ur wish!

Tiara said...

Thank you...

...reading that comment,,makes me speechless...


keep fight n' smile...=)

Patrisius said...

Mm-mm, now I know what is running behind those apologetic faces of my noisy students whne I admonish them:)

Iya, Tiara (eh, namanya sama dg nama anak saya yg sulung), blabbering and giggling students do drive lecturers mad:) But now I know that sometimes they need that.

Cheers,
Patrisius

Tiara said...

@Mr.Patrisius
Yes, seeing teachers/lecturers angry usually let ourselves down. Sir, trust us, we never meant to do those things to them...

But, I realize...sometimes, some students do some silly things that drive the teacher angry...and at that time, I was the one...T_T

and I believe that the teachers do that, because they want us to do our best...=)

Wow, I think, Ur daughter must be great and sweet girl, Sir...hehe ^^

Thank U for the support, Sir...
Keep Smile =)

Post a Comment