The Next Plan

In previous posting, I’ve share about my plan in this semester (3rd semester). And here, I’ll tell you some part of my next planning.

4th Semester : I’ve got such great self-improvement, then I’ll decide to join some competition. It can be any kind of competition that I think possible enough for me. Then, it will be very important for my experiences and portfolio. And it’s also one kind of self improvement, of course.

5th Semester : I’ll join many organizations, as much as possible, without neglecting other part of my life of course. There, I’ll learn about networking, lobbying, organizing, managing people, etc. I think, it will improve my Emotional Quotient and will be very useful for my own self.

6th Semester : I’ll keep in joining many organization, while make another kind of self-quality improvement. Such as, publish more book, do some prestigious projects, etc.

7th Semester : I’ll focus in my study, improve the predicate, got the maximum point of GPA (I hope so…). In this semester, I’ll have to prepare many things about my career, my future, my happiness of life,,, ^^

8th Semester : I have to be graduated in this semester. In this semester, I hope I can get the best in all part of my life. I hope I’ll be able to take the result of my effort along my university life.

Then, I’ll start my next part of life,,,I’ll start my career, my magister degree, etc. I’ll fight for everyone’s smile. I’ll let my parents, my sisters, my lover, my besties, my friends, my teachers, my lecturers, my colleagues, my relations, and many people around me become proud of me.

Let’s fight,,, the world is waiting for us =)

2 komentar:

Andik said...

such a nice plan ...

goodluck ^^

Tiara said...

Let's make it true...=)

Post a Comment