…and I Call Them My Best Friends

I’m really glad to be around them. Share the story, laugh, smile, sorrow, difficulties, problems, opinions, suggestions, love, etc. And you know, I believe in Angels, a kind of heaven sends….I’m surrounded by angels, and I call them my best friends....

There, I have a Pearly Words dedicated for all my besties ever, my true friends, my sincere friends, my inspiring friends, my real partner, my motivational friends…I don’t mention all Ur name, Pals,,, but I believe that U know what I mean…

“ If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me….”

And the most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend. Luv U all, Friends…

2 komentar:

constantine said...

eeeuumm.... soo sweet.... tapi jangan ceritakan aku di depan umum gt donk ti,, kan jadi malu,, he5...... Btw,, keren koq,, postingan selanjutnya ditungguin lo ya.....

Tiara said...

Lus,,,

I see,,, U really know what I mean...^^

Ok,,thx ya Siz...
seRing" main ke siNi y,,=D

Post a Comment