About Persistence

As the appointment which has been decided before, every Thursday afternoon, the website team in my campus will have a meeting in the Rectorate Building. In this moment, the website team consists of 5 people. They are Mr. Aditya Pamungkas, BS-IT as the coordinator, Mrs. Titiek Hariati, S. Psi as the website editor, Mr. Windra Swastika, S.Kom as our advisor, and also Arlingga Agung and me as web administrator.

From the last meeting, we decided some important things. And one of them is about the technical of recruitment to find some new member of our team. Because of the announcement that has been sent to Ma Chung email address of all UMC students at the day before, there had been several students that want to join our team. So, we had to think about the selection of the new member. After decided that things and go back to my class, my mind couldn’t stop to think about something.

At the class, my “lunch-mates” have eaten their lunch because their lecture would be started. Because I don’t have any class in the rest of that day, I joined with Yoseph and Vega then go to the canteen. While we were eating our lunch and have a chat, my mind still think about something.

You know what I think,

I just think about the time ‘bout a years ago. When Mr. Windra announced the same kind of announcement, about website team recruitment. I also remember the story told by my friend. I remember when 30 students attended the first meeting. I remember when I spend the weekend with them in the Ole Johan Dahl laboratory. I remember when I have some meetings in big rectorate board room, with rector, vice rector, HOD, etc. I remember when the time goes by. When the spirit goes down. When they get off their stands, one by one. I remember when we spend the half night in campus. When lose the time that used to be lunch time. But, I also remember… when when many golden chances were given to us. I remember that.

And now, I wanna say something, not only for you who propose for UMC web development team. but also for everyone of you. Please keep the persistence inside ur soul. Maybe U’ll get nothing directly or immediately, but someday…. U’ll see the beautiful things after.

And for you who decide to join the web team, all U have to do is just keep ur spirit up and do ur job persistently. Then U’ll see what u will get someday. Keep Fight!!

2 komentar:

constantine said...

ehm,, kyknya kata kunci yang satu ini,, "persistence",, akrab banget sama kita2 d prodi ini ato mungkin juga d kampus ini... kedengerannya sepele emang,, tapi ternyata penting banget ya?!

Tiara said...

yeah,,,I bet U know it, and I believe that U're one of those who keep it in your heart, right? =)

Salah satu Pearly Words
"to be or not to be,,that's the question!!"

Keep Fight!! =D

Post a Comment