The Plan

I have made some plan to manage many things that will happen in the future. I have some short term plan and long term plan. Here I’d like to share one of my middle term plan, it’s about the plan in 3 years later, in my university life.

Now I’m in 3rd semester of Information Technology major in Ma Chung University. And to accommodate my future plan, I’m going to do this plan before,, here it is :

3rd Semester :

Here, beside my study, I’d like to focus on my self improvement. In this semester, I’ll try hard to improve my self-quality. I will learn much about integrity, leadership, time management, honesty, ethics, communication, responsibility, and many other things that will improve my self-quality. It also will influence my spiritual life, right? yes, spiritual life will always be in the high priority of my whole life.

In this semester, I will let away the organization for some time. I just be an ordinary student (with good GPA, of course, I hope) without a lot of important position in any organization. I decide to not join any organizing comitee ar hold much important position in any part of organization. The only important position (I think), that I hold now is just a Ma Chung website Administrator, and website coordinator for Jurnalistic Club (MCJC) in my campus. Even, sometimes I think it has been too much, but it’s okay.

To attain and accomplish the goal of this semester, I do some effort, hehe. I try to learn from many source, I read a lot of book, I listen many mp3 of self improvement, I spend much time for browsing, borrow many sources from friends and library, join the self-improvement seminar, learn from many people, share with others, etc.

It’s about process, and I hope in the end of this semester I’ll get :
- Good predicate (High GPA) for my study
- Better spiritual life
- GREAT self-improving, that will be very useful for my next part of long term plan
That’s my plan in this semester. I’ll try hard to accomplish that. And we will see what will happen in the future. I hope it will be great =)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment