Introductory

Please, let me introduce myself ^^

My name's Mutiara Aisyah. You can call me Tiara. This is my first posting in my new blog. Before, I have had a blog in other blog provider, but I just think that it’s time to blog persistently, so I decide to make a real blog in another blog provider, here. Depends on many people suggestions and a long deep journey, I decide to use my name as the URL of my blog. So, I choose the address as www.mutiaraaisyah.blogspot.com.

I’ve made a plan in managing this blog. Here I’d like to share my opinion, thoughts, ideas, experiences, and many other things with you, all people in this wonderful life. If possible, I’ll try to make, at least, one posting everyday here. I’ll write it every night or in other spare time, then I’ll let You read it and hopefully, get something that will be very useful.

As a student and a dream achiever, I need to learn a lot of things for you. And this blog is one of the ways that made to attain that goal. So, we can teach and learn from each other.

And, Please don't laugh if my English is not very good, I just try my best ^^,,,, and maybe sometimes I’ll put some postings in “Bahasa Indonesia”.

Let’s enjoy this life, believe in our dream…feel it….and achieve it together =)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment