An Apology...

(dedicated for my besties ever)

In this posting, I wanna say sorry to someone I've hurt yesterday.

I wanna apologize for what I've done. You know, I never meant to do those things to you. You know how great our friendship is. You know who I am within my real life, and me too...I know almost ur whole life, right? I did not mean to hurt you. Never ever!!

I just shocked with the words u've said. U know, I really don't like those who live their days pessimistically. I don't want if the world sees you as a pessimistic girl, a fragile person, a sorrowful lady, I really don't want it.

I know that you're a tough girl. U're a cheerfull and great person. And you'll always ready to face the storm, right? I'm sure. So, if yesterday, I've done something that make u mad or upset, once again let me say "I'm sorry, I did it because I want to give you the best". I never meant to let you down. Never ever!! I just wanna give you time to let your mind think about its own self. You know, I believe that soon U'll realize how great Urself are.

I write this note in a bad condition because I'm thinking of U, Siz... I stay awake in my dreamy bad. Thinking of you and those crazy times we've had. I never happy to let U down, Siz... trust me!!

And I'm sure that soon, U'll put the blue back in the sky. U'll put the rainbow back in their eyes. U'll put a silver lining back in their prayers. And we'll see, this world are coloured everywhere. This world is waiting for Ur smile...


-My real love for U, Siz...

2 komentar:

Cloud said...

What a great girl you are!! (^_^)/

Tiara said...

@Cloud
Please,don't say it...hehe...

Post a Comment