A Dream Comes True

I've watched the Ten2Five live performance already!! You know I’ve waited this moment since I was in Senior High School. And I really want to see their great performance. I’ve waited for a long time, then I’m really happy now. One of my dreams has come true.

They perform their live concert in Dempo Fair 2008. It’s like an annual school agenda, where the students can perform any art performance, such as dance, sing, fashion show, drama, etc. In this case, it was held by St. Albert Senior High School, Malang or we usually call it as “SMA Dempo”. And they invite Ten2Five as their guest star there.

And I really want to say thank you for anyone who has helped me to live that dream. Thank you for all ^^

For the one who stands beside me at that time, I just wanna dedicated one of Ten2Five songs for U, and the songs called "Love is You...."

8 komentar:

CloudZ said...

Wow,congratz,Gulz. I thought you must be very happy


-CloudZ above you

Arlingga said...

wekekeke...

traktiran bu...

Haqqi said...

Ye, km sms aku pas aku lagi karaoke-an sama bandq... Habis tu kan Ten2Five ikut aku karaoke...

anindya said...

waduh... Gag ajak-ajak nih..
mupeng juga niy..

fightto said...

Ten2Five itu siapa ya???? (berpura2 tidak mengerti)

Hehehe

Tiara said...

@ Cloudz
Yupz,,sure!! thank's ya... keep fight,,=)

@Ingga
Boleh2....mw beng2 apa momogi? hehe

@Haqqi
Hah,,,Ten2 Five karaoke bareng km?brarti yg karaoke bareng aq itu kamu ya...=D

@Anindya
oke,,,ntr klo ada lagi,,kamu tk ajak ya bu...

@fightto
masa ga kenal c,,pdhl tiap hari kn ktemu vokalisnya, ehem2....hehehe

zoe said...

ehem2..
ikt ngasih comment dech..
klo mo ktm ten2five sms ja k q ntar q yg ksh tau mreka..!!!
:b hehehehehe

Tiara said...

@zoe

bener nih? ok deh, ntr malem aq minta mereka konser d rumahQ ya... tk tunggu lho,,^^

Post a Comment