Daddy's Birthday

This posting is dedicated to my beloved father

Today’s my father’s birthday. If I were beside him, I will give him a great and warm hug. But, I can’t do it now. You know, my father stays and works in Jakarta, while my mother, my sister, and I live in Malang. If you think that the distance between us seems so far away, I really disagree with you. My father always stands beside me, all the time.

Dad, you know,,, “Eventhough we are apart, I can feel you here next to me….”

So, however the distance between us lay, it does not matter. I know that you will always be there for me. Dad, U’re a great person. No one can compare to you, yes it’s you. Your love makes my wishes come true.

Dad, in this bright day, I wanna say

“Happy Birthday, Father. May Allah bless you forever and always stays beside you. May you reach all of your dreams. I’ll always be here, at your side.”


With Luv,


Ur Lovely Daughter

NB. Pa, dapet salam juga dari teman-temanku (Tika, Luci, Bellynda, Icha, Winda, Yoseph, Yulius, Angga, Vira, Glen, Rizaldi, Pungky, Ekak, Bayu, dll)

8 komentar:

reza said...

so sweet,
is it sweet...

Siely said...

Daughter usually closer to her dad than her mom,do you think so,Mbak? wkwkwkw...............

Jave Bondx said...

happy birthday,Uncle
wish the best for You,............and Your daughter too

Banyu said...

Wah kapan Banyu bisa jadi anak angkatnya juga biar perjalanan dedikasi ibu negara ada yang mengiringi. Ntar bapak negaranya ibu negara biar jadi kakak ipar banyu.

tetap dalam dedikasi

Tiara said...

@reza
Yeah, as sweet as me,,,riight? hehe..peace ^^V

@Siely
I think, sometimes it can be right...for some condition, I like to share my stories to my Dad better than my Mom...but as a girl, I think, I feel much closer to my Mom than my Dad...

so, it depends on the situation...=)

Tiara said...

@Jave Bondx
Thank you, I think my Dad will be glad to know a good boy like you...

@Banyu
Hehe,,bisa diatur...

tetap satukan dedikasi kita,,salam dahsyat!! Tetap sMangad!!

Anonymous said...

:b sayang bgt y ma papa ny??
SEMANGAT

Tiara said...

@Anonim
How do U know?? ya,I think so,,


BTW,lain kali jgn pake nama Anonim yah...

Post a Comment