Happy Birthday!!

7 April 2009

[Today's my moonlight birthday. If I were beside him, I'd like to give him a sacredly warm smile to brighten his upcoming 21st year of his life]


Sending a greeting on your birthday
For an extra special day,
And wishes for the year ahead
That brings much happiness on your way

Each day your smile reminds me
That I really want to say
I’m very glad I know you

Happy birthday, My moonlight!
A sea around my heart
Part shelter, part enduring word
Part mirror of my art

You are the calm that drains my rage
Bliss upon my shores
Immensity immutable
Rush that life restores

To you I wish to be a welcome
Harbor for your ocean
Destiny and origin
Aim of your affection
Yearning of your motion.


There are things I'd like to say on your special day:
"I am forever thankful God sent you my way"

6 komentar:

fightto said...

Happy Birthday to your Moonlight. :D

zoe said...

happy b'day jg...
^^

Intan Chubby said...

hmm... km tu ya?? Dasar!! no comment de T.T

SMA NEGERI 1 LHOKSUKON said...

Happy Birthday

Mei- said...

moonLight tuh apa ya??

terang buLan bukan??

tp gw suka nya martabak..
ga suka terang buLan..

wkwkwkwk..

H.B.D buat yg uLtah..
jangan Lupa traktiran..
ataw traktirannya diwakiLkan ke muti ajah, jd muti yg nraktir.. wkwkwkw :D

Mutiara Aisyah said...

@all...
thanks a lot!! =)

traktirannya minta langsung sama yang ultah ya... ;-)

Post a Comment